D2 Asia-USA Public Trading Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMedal List

Share | 

The Sam Hang Clan

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krawn
Krawn
Administrator
Administrator

Prestige : 27

The Sam Hang Clan Vide
PostSubject: The Sam Hang Clan   The Sam Hang Clan EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:07 am

I'd like to take a bit of time out to introduce you to the Sam Hang Clan. It is a group of people who are supported by a leader named Sam Hang. Now, Sam is a really interesting kind of guy. He feels proud of himself and boasts about being the richest person in all of asia and claims he can give godly items to anyone who supports him. A great example of this is when he gave the first person to support him named HappyAmazon (who was really just shaun in disguise) a Mavinas truesight. Sam was proud of himself, such a godly Mavina's truesight it was, absolutely breathtaking item.

Another interesting thing about Sam is that, no matter how many times you spank the poor child, he comes back for more. It would seem he has a fetish for getting a hammer up his buttocks.
Here is just one example of how much he gets owned.

The Sam Hang Clan Samgotowned
Notice the many ears of his? You only see 2 ears of HappyAmazon, but those were not the result of Sam winning, but really just my boredom watching Sam get owned.
When you beat Sam once, he will make a brand new character to come back for more ass-whoopin. You can tell him that its no use because the character he is choosing is easily countered by yours, but he will do it anyway. When he gets owned, he will cry more.

Once, he got his arse hammered so badly, that he literally begged me to let him kill me. He actually said *pls let me kill you 1 time, so people wont laugh at me* that is summarised of what he said in 2 sentences. Here is the screen shot:

The Sam Hang Clan Hahahahsamnoob

Finally, the silly noob accepts defeat:

The Sam Hang Clan Samnoob

OH look the silly little noob cries to DMC because he THINKS he has a reputation. He tries to save his reputation, which is alrdy tarnished like rusted metal.

The Sam Hang Clan Samnooblethahha

Take a look at the reply he gave, HAHA. its HILARIOUS!

Last edited by Krawn on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2asia-usa.net
Mr.Happy
Mr.Happy
Unranked
Unranked

Prestige : 0

The Sam Hang Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sam Hang Clan   The Sam Hang Clan EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:13 am

lol!

LOL
i was there all 3 times ^.^

My God Dam Ears cuz i got nked -_- Sleep
Back to top Go down
sam_hang

Banned

Prestige : -3

The Sam Hang Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sam Hang Clan   The Sam Hang Clan EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 4:38 pm

OMG!! it is not as it was he edited some part. i never said " krawn you are better than me".krawn needs to learn pk manner.all those ear he killed when i was nakked trying to get back my corpse.
krawn we cant beat poz this year but after ladder reset we are goonne be the thoughest competeting for poz. as u will see it.
Back to top Go down
sam_hang

Banned

Prestige : -3

The Sam Hang Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sam Hang Clan   The Sam Hang Clan EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:29 pm

oh yeah they hid their ears before takina a screen shot.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Happy
Mr.Happy
Unranked
Unranked

Prestige : 0

The Sam Hang Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sam Hang Clan   The Sam Hang Clan EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:00 am

Lol The Sam Hung Clan Will Never Be Better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Sam Hang Clan Vide
PostSubject: Re: The Sam Hang Clan   The Sam Hang Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sam Hang Clan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D2 Asia-USA Public Trading Forum :: Clan Section- Only clan members allowed. :: Clan Battles.-