D2 Asia-USA Public Trading Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMedal List

Share | 

WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krawn
Krawn
Administrator
Administrator

Prestige : 27

WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server Vide
PostSubject: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:44 am

FREE WORLD OF WARCRAFT PRIVATE SERVER. BEST RATED PRIV. SERVER IN THE WORLD. READ MORE TO FIND OUT.

Here I will be guiding you on how to setup your account with this private server, and how to download the game and start playing!

First what you need to know, why I chose this server out of the lot, and for what reasons.
Lets take a look at what this server offers.

Under the Top WoW servers of 2010, WoWBeeZ Ranked 2nd as the top WoW server that based its playing style on the original *retail* WoW.

Features of this server:

This server is deisgned to be played, as WoW was meant to be played. With 100% identical EXP rates, drop rates, and all raids/instances, including Wintergrasp.
Fully working and exclusive Night Elf Mohawk ( Mr. T)
All battle grounds work
All arenas work
Big community
Real Dungeon and Raid AI's
Global world chat (linked to IRC)
Helpfull and Friendly GM's

There is a lot more that you will realise as you play. This is the most identical-to-retail WoW private server. And its FREE!

How to Register and Download the Client.

Registration

To Create an account with this server. Click below:

Create an Account

It will take you to a page where, you enter any username you want to use, followed by your email. It will then send a password to your email. Once you type in your prefered new username and email addres, it will redirect you to a page saying you have or have not successfully created your account.

Check your email for your password, and once you got it, you can login to the site. Once logged in, click on Account manager on the right hand side, and change your password to whatever you want.

Downloading the Client

[Once you have completed the account creation process, you may now download the client

To download the WoW Client, Click Below:

Download The Client Here

Once you click here, the download will begin automatically. Save the file to your PC, and once it has downloaded, run the installer.

How to Connect to WoWBeeZ Private server

For Windows XP users:
Go to your World of Warcraft directory (Default is C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\data\enUS), Within that folder locate "realmlist.WTF" file.

Open up the file using notepad and you should see these two lines:

Quote :

set realmlist xx.logon.worldofwarcraft.com
set patchlist xx.version.worldofwarcraft.com

]size=18]The xx represents the server you are currently defaulted to. For Americans, this would normally be set at us.logon and us.version. For Europe it would be eu instead of us. And for asia, im not sure :S

Anyway once you see these, replace the top line with[/size]

Quote :
set realmlist wowbeez.no-ip.org

Once done that, it should look like this

Quote :

set realmlist wowbeez.no-ip.org
set patchlist xx.version.worldofwarcraft.com

For Vista Users:
Go to your World of Warcraft directory (Default is C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\data\enUS), Within that folder locate "realmlist.WTF" file.

Copy the “realmlist.WTF” file to your desktop and open using notepad.

Open the notepad when it is on your desktop and do the same thing with the top line as shown above.

Once done, copy the file back into your world of warcraft directory, replacing the old realmlist.wtf file when asked to do so. You MUST put it in the enUS folder. If you don't Krawn will scold u.

For Windows 7 Users, do the same as with Vista.

You're All Done!

Once this is all done, you can run the game and start playing! Once you login to your account the first time, once logged out it will display the server name at the bottom of the login screen.

Having trouble connecting:

If even after following these easy steps, you still have trouble, make sure you check the following.

Have you patched to version 3.3.3?
Have you changed your realmlist?

If you still have problems after this, Post them below this and I will try to help you fix them.

Hope you enjoy the game, I know I will!

Oh and if you do decide to play it, WoW has guilds. Anyone who uses this site has a free ticket to the guild D2 Asia.

Vote for me by the side if this guide was useful!

Best regards,

Krawn

Last edited by Krawn on Wed May 19, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2asia-usa.net
Phsycoben
Phsycoben
Kicker
Kicker

Prestige : 0

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:01 am

well it sure does take alot just to get the free one, how large is the community
Back to top Go down
PoZ-Blackmephy
PoZ-Blackmephy
Kicker
Kicker

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:09 am

well i got every thing downloaded and what not even rejesterd on the site but for some reson im not geting an e-mail with my password wtf is up with this?
Back to top Go down
Krawn
Krawn
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:05 pm

check your junk folder
Back to top Go down
PoZ-Blackmephy
PoZ-Blackmephy
Kicker
Kicker

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:19 pm

hell yes. i can and will recomend this to every one. this is my new diablo. the more ppl that join the more fun so come on ppl lets play wow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Phsycoben
Phsycoben
Kicker
Kicker

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:23 pm

i am already playing retail wow so i dont need this lol, been playing wow for 5 years hardcore fan, so once you start its really hard to stop.
Back to top Go down
Krawn
Krawn
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:42 pm

btw to answer your previous question, the community as big as any wow retail server. on retail, a server has a max amount of ppl per server. so does this. the server which we are playing on is no different from playing retail wow. the exp rates, drop rates, quests, raiding and instances are exactly the same. the only difference is ITS FREE
Back to top Go down
Phsycoben
Phsycoben
Kicker
Kicker

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyWed May 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Well it depends how you look at it i never supported private servers that much for wow, because i find its a violation, but some think its too costly to pay to play and i do have to agree, but if its something that you love yea go for it.
Back to top Go down
AnkurZZ

Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 1:02 pm

erm is that realy 15 GB?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Krawn
Krawn
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:15 am

no this is the free one, but u can buy retail for 15 gb
Back to top Go down
cove

Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:10 pm

i cant seem to find the realmlist.WTF can you help me please?? i went into program files, but world of warcraft doesnt seem to be located there
Back to top Go down
cove

Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:42 pm

okay, now what do i use to log in? because it wont except my wowbeez account info
Back to top Go down
cove

Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Question
Back to top Go down
nothingness
nothingness
Kicker
Kicker

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:09 am

ive only just downloaded and installed my WoW and had to patch it to 4.0.1 or what ever it is... and i keep getting unable to validate dame version... what can i do to fix this??
Back to top Go down
nothingness
nothingness
Kicker
Kicker

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:29 am

ok ive fixed that now when i go to log on after the handshaking or what ever it is it comes up "you have been disconnected from the server" whats this caused by?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server   WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server Empty

Back to top Go down

WoWBeeZ World Of Warcraft - FREE Highly rated Private Server

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D2 Asia-USA Public Trading Forum :: MGAWorld Of Warcraft :: WoWBeeZ- Top World of Warcraft "Retail Style" Private Server-