D2 Asia-USA Public Trading Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inMedal List

Share | 

So I just deleted D2 and here's why

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Domness

Kicker
Kicker

Prestige : 0

So I just deleted D2 and here's why Vide
PostSubject: So I just deleted D2 and here's why   So I just deleted D2 and here's why EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:49 am

I just died while killing the venom lord minions b4 diablo in hell. I decided it would help to put an armor on and go try and get my corpse, so i did so and entered the portal. As soon as i did so, I lagged and got disconnected from the server, and when i got back in, the corpse I picked up had only the ****** armor I was wearing. MY WHOLE GEAR SET WAS DELETED!!! Way to waste a TON of hard work, f*ck this game...I'm done.
Back to top Go down
grandpa
grandpa
Kicker
Kicker

PostSubject: Re: So I just deleted D2 and here's why   So I just deleted D2 and here's why EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:16 am

happened 2 me before~~~ if you die and pickup/wear something else on the way retrieving your corpse and die again...and then realm down/ disconnected....you will be left with the new items that you wear last.
Back to top Go down
charonix

Kicker
Kicker

PostSubject: Re: So I just deleted D2 and here's why   So I just deleted D2 and here's why EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:40 pm

holy **** . this happens? crap.. this is so unsafe.
Back to top Go down
Krawn
Krawn
Administrator
Administrator

Prestige : 27

PostSubject: Re: So I just deleted D2 and here's why   So I just deleted D2 and here's why EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:03 pm

you are right. its the wrong section to post this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.d2asia-usa.net
Opiate
Opiate
Administrator
Administrator

Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: So I just deleted D2 and here's why   So I just deleted D2 and here's why EmptySat May 22, 2010 12:04 am

I have moved the thread.

I'm sorry this has happened to you. However, I feel it is not a good reason to delete an account. People have lost entire accounts and come back from the ashes (so to speak) to find themselves better off now.

Deleting is merely a cop out in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I just deleted D2 and here's why   So I just deleted D2 and here's why Empty

Back to top Go down

So I just deleted D2 and here's why

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D2 Asia-USA Public Trading Forum :: General - Open to Public Members :: General Discussion-